Frequently Asked Questions
SECTION A : ABOUT PRODUCTS
- I am not sure which honey to choose?
- Does your honey has expiry date? How long can I keep?
Natural wild honey is a natural preservative, which can be kept for long terms with no expiry date. It is safe to consume no matter how many years if you store it at normal temperature place.
- What is the best time to drink honey and how many scoops should I consume?
We suggest to have a cup of honey before breakfast and before going to bed at night. Serve warm water with one scoop of honey per cup will be good enough. Read more about The Best Time to Drink Honey.
- How long can 1 bottle 600gm honey last if I consume daily?
1 bottle 600gm honey can last for 30 days if you consume every day.
- Why would the wild honey crystalized instead of liquid? Is it safe to consume?
Honey will be crystallized when the surrounding temperate is low and the glucose content is more than fructose. It is still safe to consume even it is crystalized, it won’t affect the nutrients of honey. Read more about Honey Crystallization.
- Do you have HALAL certificate?
YES, Yummi House has the HALAL certificate from Indonesia, which is also recognized by Malaysia.
- Do you have physical store?
YES, we do have 3 physical stores in Klang Valley & Penang area. Click here to view the exact store location.
SECTION B : ABOUT SHIPPING / PAYMENT
- When can I receive my parcel?
The delivery normally takes 3 to 7 working days (not include public holidays or weekend) for West Malaysia. 1 to 3 weeks for East Malaysia. Read more about Shipping Policy.
- Where can I track my parcel status?
You will receive an email confirmation with tracking number provided after delivered to parcel center. If you can’t find that email, you can email to email@example.com by providing your full name, contact number and order number. Read more about Shipping Policy.
- Can I cancel my order after made payment?
If you can’t proceed cancellation of order, you can contact customer service at +6 016-560 5428 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by providing your cancellation reason.
- What to do if I didn’t receive my order?
If you didn’t receive your order after the estimated days, you can contact customer service at +6016-564 5428 or email to email@example.com
- What to do if I received faulty or broken products?
SECTION C : ONLINE / OFFLINE MEMBERSHIP
- How to join as member?
You can join our membership by purchase more than RM 500 (1 year membership) or RM 800 (long-life) and above in a single transaction. Read more about Membership.
- Can I use my retail membership to enjoy member price at website?
YES, You can use member price at our website. You need to contact our admin via WhatsApp (+6016-560 5428). Admin will help you to create online order with member price. You can make payment via the email sent. Read more about Membership.
- How to check my retail member points balance?
You can call us at +6016-560 5428 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing your full name / registered name, contact number and IC number.
- I have membership at Singapore branch, can I use it at Malaysia too?
NO, you couldn’t use the Singapore membership at Malaysia. You can sign up a new membership at Malaysia branch / website. Read more about Membership.